You are here
Understanding Clinical Trials
Research studies are available across the country. To locate studies in your area or to find studies occurring on a particular mental health topic, click on the links below.
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- Johns Hopkins OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) Genetic Study
- National Institute of Mental Health Clinical Trials
- National Institute of Mental Health Research Studies at the NIH Clinical Center
- Obsessive Compulsive Foundation
- UCLA Mood Disorders Research Program - Bipolar Disorder Internet Survey
In considering this option, it may also be helpful to talk with your psychiatrist or therapist about whether they think participating in a research study is right for you. Your local Mental Health America affiliate office and members of area support groups are additional resources you can contact to see if they are familiar with research studies in their area and might know anyone who has participated in a specific study who might be willing to talk with you about their experience.